Your property manager
Leave the management of your real estate to us. Our range of services extends from managing your rental and commonhold property through to marketing your properties.
Our services in the area of real estate management
Our services allow you to concentrate on your core competencies. Leave the management of your properties to us. As an external service provider, we assume the entire management of your real estate, thus creating space for you to concentrate on what is really important. Our services are exactly tailored to your needs.
In this context, we support you in the following areas:
Management of rental real estate
- Management of rental property (apartment blocks, single-family homes, commercial properties, commonhold units)
- Administration (letting, drawing up the tenancy agreement, processing notices of termination, attending to matters concerning tenants, service agreements, insurance policy, key control, conflict resolution and representation vis-à-vis the arbitration authority)
- Technical management (acceptance of the return/handover of apartments, employment/supervision of caretakers, supervision of installations, maintenance and repairs)
- Accounting (property accounting incl. financial statements, accounting of heating and services charges, dunning/collection services)
Management of commonhold property
- Administration (meetings, minutes, resolutions, regulations, service agreements, insurance policy)
- Technical management (employment/supervision of caretakers, supervision of installations, maintenance and repairs)
- Accounting (property accounting incl. financial statements, operating costs statement and cost allocation, dunning/collection services, management of fund assets)
- Initial letting (cost-induced rent/market rent, advertising/design, viewings, acceptance of construction work and rectification of defects, handover of rental property)
- Intermediation/sale (market and site analyses, valuation/expert opinion, contact with potential buyers, contract)
- Purchase (requirement analysis, economic efficiency, consulting, contract)
If you have questions about our range or wish to find out more about our services in this area, please contact Yves Fischer who will be pleased to help you.