Experts in commercial law
Qualified, experienced lawyers provide legal advice on Swiss commercial law and answer questions in connection with activities conducted in compliance with the Liechtenstein Professional Trustees Act. Regardless of whether you have questions concerning contract or company law or need assistance to draw up and optimise company structures, the Legal Advisory Team at Grant Thornton Switzerland/Liechtenstein will support you by providing specific advice.
Our services in the area of legal services
- Commercial and contract law
- Company law (incl. establishments and liquidations), mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Real estate and tenancy law
- Debt enforcement and bankruptcy law (insolvency law)
- Foundations and trusts
- Labour law, residence and work permits
- Family and inheritance law
Please note that advice on Liechtenstein law is provided solely in relation to activities defined in Art. 2 of the Liechtenstein Professional Trustees Act.