More security, more trust: Audit services for national and international business clients
Audits increase the reliability of your corporate information for all decision-makers – as the issues at stake are credibility and trust. This applies to legally required audits of annual and consolidated financial statements as well as to voluntary special audits. Through auditing services carried out independently and professionally, Grant Thornton Switzerland/Liechtenstein guarantees you as a company a high degree of security and trust.
Professional auditors from Grant Thornton perform audits independently and objectively. Our assurance team attaches great importance to providing personal support and has the professional training and job experience required to meet the high standards and perform the complex tasks entailed in audit and advisory services today.
Our specialists focus on specific industries and subjects and guarantee customised individual services that are transparent and cost-oriented.
Our audit services in the areas of industry, services, institutions
- Audits of financial statements (required by law or laid down in regulations)
- Special audits in accordance with the Swiss Code of Obligations/Liechtenstein Persons and Companies Act
- Special audits in accordance with the Swiss Mergers Act
- Audits of consolidated financial statements based on the Swiss Code of Obligations/Liechtenstein Persons and Companies Act, SWISS GAAP FER, IFRS and US-GAAP
- Internal auditing services
- Advice on the introduction and implementation of accounting standards based on the Swiss Code of Obligations/Liechtenstein Persons and Companies Act, SWISS GAAP FER, IFRS and US-GAAP
- Advice on risk management and internal control system
- Company valuations
- Due diligence
- Drawing up financial, liquidity and business plans
- Set-up of reporting and controlling systems
- Advice on financial and business-related matters
- Forensic accounting, expert opinions for courts
- Capital increase and reduction audits
- Auditing of charitable foundations and NPOs