Generating security with IT
In most companies nowadays business processes are supported by the underlying IT environment and the applications used. Before they can take full advantage of the benefits of digitalisation, companies are often faced with difficult challenges, such as, for instance, compliance with continually changing regulatory requirements. What’s more, making the transition from a classic to digital business model requires employing the right strategy to remain competitive and to guarantee the long-term security of the business environment. Grant Thornton Switzerland/Liechtenstein is a leading specialist for IT-driven auditing and consultancy issues and offers dedicated guidance throughout your company’s digital transformation process, from the analysis right through to implementation.
In the course of this, we help you to analyse your IT environment and the applications supported by it or we can show you how to digitalise your processes to make you even more efficient and cost-effective in future. As well as a standardised result like the ISAE 3000 or 3402 control report, our clients also receive valuable information and feedback about relevant IT-related issues in the company. Furthermore, we are also on hand to help to further develop your digital plans and thereby create sustainable values for the future of your company.
Our services and expertise
- ISAE attestation service – controls over financial reporting (SOC 1, ISAE 3402) and controls unrelated to financial reporting (SOC 2, ISAE 3000)
- IT maturity assessment – assessment of the IT environment (including consultancy and definition of new IT processes)
- IT risk assessment and controls – assessment of IT risks and definition of controls for risk minimisation within the company
- Cyber security and robustness – diverse range of cybersecurity reviews (e.g. cyber incidence response or penetration testing)
- IT business continuity (BCM) and disaster recovery plan (DRP) – from strategy and business impact analysis (BIA) right through to planning and implementation of emergency scenarios
- IT architecture assessment – digitalisation of IT processes in a harmonised IT environment to facilitate smooth interaction between humans and technology
- Automated process controls – automation of internal control system (ICS) and application controls with the aim of becoming more secure and more efficient
- Data protection (GDPR) – creation of privacy processes to ensure appropriate handling and protection of personal data on a long-term basis
- Cloud – integration of cloud-based solutions to also ensure the scalability and thus the competitiveness of a company in future
Find out now!Go to survey